Premier Youth and Children’s Work has crossed over to the digital world
We’re excited to announce that Premier Youth and Children’s Work has switched from print to digital magazine AND will be available every Thursday. Yes, it’s now weekly too!
This now brings a whole heap of benefits:
· Read on any digital device of your choice
· The latest in information ensuring the freshest content
· Download and read offline anywhere you want
· Easy navigation
· Instant access – handy when you’re looking for quick information
· Enhanced user experience through rich media including animations, images, interactive links, audio, video, shareable content, plus more
Monthly and annual subscriptions, plus the purchase of a single issue, will now be available for our new digital magazine.
All the favourites in the print magazine are sticking around, from features to real life, all-inclusive and our much-loved Q&As. Over the month, you will be able to peruse your favourite columns, including Safeguarding, Toolbox and Mental Health Check, as well as receiving Faith at Home tips and tricks. We will also continue to have those conversations on important subjects affecting our young people today, including mental health, racism, sex, bullying, social media, knife crime and gender identity.
We hope to be able to reach even more people with our digital magazine, ensuring that the next generation comes to know and love Jesus.